Talent Partner – up to 55K - City of London
Are you an experienced Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Partner with a proven record in executive search?
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who can demonstrate delivery into middle and senior management roles? Perhaps you don’t like the sales element, but you can consistently deliver solutions to your clients?
Are you already a Talent Acquisition Partner but looking to move into a role that focusses on niche, senior positions?
Do you have experience of executive search within pharmaceutical or life sciences?
If any of the above applies to you, then we want to hear from you…….
Our client, a global talent mapping and pipelining partner for many of the worlds most recognised companies are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner at their site in London.
You will become part of an already established team of industry-focused specialists who are able to identify and engage with key people within their sectors around the world to gain insight into their markets, organisations or individual motivations and aspirations.
This varied role will involve delivering solutions across many propositions (mapping, pipelining and insight) and will include identifying and engaging with high performing people across the globe, providing insight into a range of challenges that clients face and delivering successful talent solutions tailored to individual clients.
You will have a background in Executive Research, Executive Search or Contingency recruitment and you will be passionate about delivering high quality solutions to a broad client base.
You will need:
- Proficient in sophisticated search methodologies and direct sourcing
- Experience of sourcing and engaging with Candidates at £100K ·
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or life sciences market
- Candidate engagement and assessment
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- A natural curiosity with a passion for problem solving to ensure you are able to gain insights and complete analysis which enables clients to make better informed decisions
- If you have any additional language skills, this would be an advantage
You will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Flexible home working
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension, healthcare & income protection
- Structured career development
- The opportunity to partner with some of the world’s largest and most high-profile businesses, with direct influence on their people and talent strategy
Please apply with your CV today