Global Sales Client Partner – up to 60K basic plus uncapped OTE (realistic 80K – 110K in your first year )
Do you have a proven track record of strategically developing, growing and nurturing new business?
Are you able to engage with executive level stakeholders and develop relationships?
Do you have proven experience in solution sales and knowledge of HR / Talent Acquisition functions and the ability to sell to this cohort?
Do you understand Talent Mapping and Executive Search?
Our client, a global talent mapping and pipelining partner for many of the worlds most recognised companies are looking for a Global Sales Client Partner to join their team.
Reporting to the Practice Director, the role of Client Partner will focus on acquiring new clients to sell talent intelligence solutions. You will then be expected to be able to maximise on each business win to grow the sale globally.
Duties of the role:
- Developing a business development strategy to target key organisations and individuals to generate leads and promote services
- Generate profitable new business revenue through winning new clients in line with practice group and company strategy
- Attend new and existing business meetings to diagnose; scope and sell solutions through a consultative relationship-led approach
- Deliver and convert profitable proposals to win business from new clients
- Create client development plans to maximise revenue opportunities and ensure sustained levels of repeat income
- Develop relationships with multiple stakeholders (many at a very senior level) across the client/target organisation
- The ability to produce accurate sales forecasting and reporting
You will be given lots of autonomy and a global blank canvass to develop and grow your business area! The base for this role could be home with travel into the Altrincham for team meetings, however, you will be motivated to manage your own diary in this client facing role and you will need to be flexible to work across different time zones when necessary.
What you need:
- Client facing experience with strong presence (gravitas) to able to lead client interactions and develop sustainable business relationships
- To be able to generate leads and meetings with new contacts –developing relationships via telephone and face to face leading to proposal opportunities
- To be skilled at winning business –able to craft creative solutions that meet the clients’ needs and successfully win business
- Client development to be able to develop strong, sustainable client relationships that lead to repeat business and growth of client accounts
- The ability to network in order to grow client accounts across multiple functions and locations
You will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Flexible home working
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension, healthcare & income protection
- Structured career development
- The opportunity to partner with some of the world’s largest and most high-profile businesses, with direct influence on their people and talent strategy