General Manager Salary £40-£45K
Permanent Position - 1057/9
Based in Bournemouth or Torquay
Our client is a Group of Hotels their coaches and drivers are the first and last points of contact with the brand that the customers experience and it is therefore a very important part of the Groups brand image where friendly, professional service is paramount.
Behind this is the need to ensure the maximum efficiencies of our coach assets and drivers. This means optimum utilisation of the coaches whilst ensuring they are well maintained and fully compliant with all EEC, VOSA and DOT regulations.
A rare opportunity to join the successful Group as a GM has now arisen; the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills.
1. A PSV CPC holder with excellent technical knowledge of all relevant regulations, ensuring the Company is fully compliant and up to date with all regulatory reporting requirements at all times.
2. Logistics management of a fleet of 20+ Volvo and Mercedes coaches to optimise asset utilisation.
3. Close liaison with Group sales to ensure optimum route planning.
4. P&L management of all associated costs including fuel buying, maintenance, parking, driver’s expense and driver’s wages.
5. Man management of 20 plus drivers and support team.
6. Management/review of current out sourced maintenance contracts.
7. Buying and disposal of fleet stock in line with Group strategy.
8. Centralisation and computerising of current planning systems to ensure maximum efficiencies and driver satisfaction
9. Good communication and computer skills, able to demonstrate technology and systems literacy.
10. Experience of Roeville T3 system a definite plus.
This full time position can be based out of either our Torquay or Bournemouth office with salary and benefits negotiable dependant on the candidates experience, qualifications and abilities.