St Christopher’s Hospice has a great opportunity for someone to join the worthwhile fund raising sector as an assistant.
In this exciting opportunity you will be based at their Bromley site, and will be a hands-on problem-solver, providing administrative and practical support to the Community and Event Fundraising team members at St Christopher’s Sydenham and Bromley on a day to day basis.
- Meeting with supporters, attending events, document preparation, filing and other administrative tasks as relevant
- Handling telephone queries efficiently and politely
- Ensuring all communications both email and verbal are promptly dealt with
- Relationship build with supporters at all times
- Help to oversee various campaigns and projects throughout the year
- Make sure procedures and systems are kept up to date
- Organise the office supplies and equipment and help ensure the smooth running of the department and fundraising initiatives
- Some evening and weekend work
- Good level of general education to GCSE standard or higher
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Be responsible and able to work on your own initiative
- Team player and good relationship builder
- Excellent verbal and written skills