Freelance Front-End Website Designer/Developer
Chichester - Transport Essential
Opportunity to do some work from home
£20-40 per hour depending on experience
This is a project by project arrangement and our client would be interested in anyone with front-end website design and development experience, provided they are available in the short-term to medium term.
This would typically mean an in-depth understanding of…
·creating websites utilizing content management systems (CMS), ideally with Umbraco
·creating responsive eMail templates
·cross-browser compatibility, including mobile platforms
·using design packages including; Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Visual Studio and UXPin
· A passion for understanding the user, and a strong communicator of the user’s perspective throughout the design process, methods and techniques.
· Must be very detailed oriented, well acquainted with configuration management systems, and adhere to software coding standards.
· Provide creative ideas with problem solving mindset, including expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
· Experience of working within, and contributing significantly to, agile project teams
· Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Their responsibility would be specialists in user interface and experience design, including front-end prototyping for web, mobile, and other digital delivery solutions, helping drive the support and future development of various Blueprint Design products and service across multiple platforms. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Producing and communicating ideas, concepts and visual designs through Adobe Photoshop and UXPin (or similar), then turning these into functioning front-end HTML code
· Creates, improves and uses wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
· Focuses on the way the functionality is displayed, the structure and layout of content, navigation and how users interact with these
· Thinks through complex features and flows, balancing user needs and the client business needs, making the complex feel simple to end users.
· Develop new user-facing features on websites, emails, digital and software solutions
· Optimizes applications for maximum speed and scalability
· Develop interface content and graphics; design images, icons, banners, etc.
· Identify and integrate necessary support tools
· Ensure cross-platform compatibility
· Identify and evaluate improvement options
· Protect site by designing and implementing security precautions
· Produces product requirements, test requirements, design and interface documentation as needed