Financial Administrator - Review Services Yateley, Hampshire
£25,000 per annum pro-rata, full or part time considered
Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Financial Administrator to join a well established, friendly and professional Financial Advice and Planning Business.
Supporting clients across the UK and with Offices in Yateley, Swindon, and a remote Team, we are looking for a confident and experienced financial administrator to facilitate the diary management of Adviser’s reviews using appropriate software (XPlan etc).
Reporting into the Practice Manager, this is a structured administration role, with responsibilities including (but not limited to):
Prior to client appointment:
- Creating a case review and obtaining valuations from providers either by downloading it from their website or contacting the provider (by email, call or post) and to manage this task efficiently by grouping providers together and bulk downloading for the week ahead
- Run FE Analytics reports on each of the client’s separate plans (training will be provided)
- Pull the packs together on one email per client
- Emailing clients to advise their review is due and that their Adviser will be in touch to arrange a suitable appointment time
- Email the pack to the Adviser in advance of the appointment
Post client appointment:
- Debrief with the Adviser in the form of an email noting whether any further action is required.
- Update Fact Find and the appropriate software
- If action is required, note added to cases for new business case and close case. Cases are then passed to the Administrator to action accordingly
- If no further action is required, ensure an appropriate letter is prepared, completed, signed off by the Adviser and then sent to the client
- To provide support to the Administrator in busy periods/holiday cover
- Previous financial industry experience is essential
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Good, professional communication skills
- A competent PC user, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A good team player, comfortable working within a smaller team and managing your own workload