SALARY: £42-48,000 PA
Are you looking to progress within finance and work for a company with a great company ethos, excellent benefits and the opportunity to manage three direct reports? Then look no further we have found the role for you!
As the Finance Reporting Analysis Lead you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Providing coaching and guidance to three members of staff, including performance appraisal, task management and motivation.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual corporate submissions.
• Provision and validation of accurate and timely performance management data (Business Warehouse) to financial information.
• Balanced Scorecard financial metrics and BU performance related pay metrics with reference to published guidelines.
• Presenting financials to varied stakeholders.
• Compliance aspects of the role e.g. accounting policy, fixed asset controls and SOX 404.
• Primary reporting contact for audit both internal and external.
• Leveraging SAP and other software capability to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of management information.
• Encourage leveraging and knowledge sharing opportunities around common processes both locally and globally.
You will possess the followings skills/experience:
• Strong financial and analytical background, minimum part qualified but preferably having a recognised professional accountancy qualification.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities, previous experience of managing people is not necessary.
• Strong IT skills, most importantly Excel, and preferably SAP, Business Warehouse (BW) & Hyperion.
• Establishing professional relationships that enhance the levels of inclusion, collaboration, and trust
• Prepares and delivers clear, concise, accurate, and effective written and verbal material/messages according to the needs of the audience.
• Provides feedback, coaching, and advice to aid others’ development. Delegates effectively.
• Makes timely and sound decisions on issues and problems by applying accurate logic, appropriate knowledge, expertise, and common sense.
Ref No: 1602-6
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £42-48,000 PA
Hours: Monday to Friday