Our client, based in near Wokingham are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to work as the company “accounts person” reporting to the directors of this successful SME business.
The main functions of the Finance Manager’s role are as follows:
- Accounts to trial balance
- Credit control and debt collection
- Reconciliations of sales and purchase ledger, bank accounts
- Control account reconciliations
- General accounts duties
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Payroll administration
- VAT returns
- Month-end accounts
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Experienced with Sage Accounts
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Positive and amiable and a team player
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts for a business with turnover of £4.5 million. As Finance Manager you will report to the board and work closely with the company’s firm of accountants who will produce the management and final accounts for the business.
Good communication skills and a solid working knowledge of Sage 50 are essential to this this role. You will have a proven track record in a similar role, be a highly-motivated self-starter working on your own initiative whilst operating within a dynamic team.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of £28000 to £35,000 plus good company benefits