Our client is a successful UK brewing company of great heritage and has a great opportunity for someone who has experience of the intricacies of exporting alcoholic drinks, to help build on their existing successful inroads internationally. This is an exciting time to join a small but focused team where you can have a tangible impact on future success.
As Export Manager you will play a critical role in driving international growth of our client's exclusive brand range in Europe and worldwide. You will be working closely with the marketing, commercial and logistics teams as well as external stakeholders and will engage with existing customers to create effective joint commercial plans for delivery of long-term growth. A key element of your role will be to continually look for strong distribution partners and opportunities in new markets to deliver brand distribution.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Level of experience in export sales in beer will determine package
- Languages would be an advantage
- Excellent commercial awareness and an administrative competence given the complexity of sending product abroad
- Excellent communicator and a strong relationship builder with a desire to succeed
- Experience of working within drinks category across multiple disciplines
- Able to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair
- Hungry and always ready to go the extra mile to seal a deal
- Well organised and able to work independently
Salary: £40-50k plus bonus, depending on experience
Location: North West of England