We are looking for a bilingual European Brand Manager for a company based just outside of Salisbury, Wiltshire. You will be responsible for the execution of the marketing plan, ensuring a global look, tone and feel is executed in the European market.
Primary responsibilities include the execution of marketing strategy including the creation and management of retail tactics, the maintenance & execution of specific retail account needs and overall supporting the needs of the sales team while working in close partnership with the US team.
This is a great position working for company who have a real family feel. Our ideal candidate would be a team player, be resourceful, able to adapt to changing goals and able to think ‘outside the box’ in terms of marketing strategy & tactics.
Responsibilities included in your role as a bilingual European Brand Manager:
- Steward the brand by deeply understanding and executing against the brand identity
- Understand the global marketing strategy and translate that into execution at the local market level
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, Brand Manager and Online Brand Manager based in the Global Headquarters in the USA
- Work with Key Account retail partners to develop trade marketing programs within the bricks and online environments
- Represent marketing in Key Account customer meetings
- Analyse and develop key insights pre and post program
- Facilitate cross merchandising partnerships that are executed in the EU market
- Curate, share and communicate a variety of organic content that is used for brand storytelling
- Ability to work with and identify translation needs, while following the translations guidelines that are in place
- Review and maintain retail Power Point presentations for brand integrity
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
Skills and Experience needed for the bilingual European Brand Manager:
- Ability to understand the “why” the brand is a certain way vs. jumping to quick judgement & solution
- Ability to adapt marketing tools to have an organic and sometimes non-traditional approach
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion both strategically & tactically
- Communication skills and flexibility to work within a Global team environment
- Bi-Lingual with a preference for Spanish, German, Italian or French and strong English language ability is essential
- Experience within a consumer product goods marketing environment
- Ability to analyse information and formulate recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum of 4-years of experience in a brand marketing role
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds and occasional up to 100 pounds with assistance.
In return you will be on £35-37500 per annum (this may be negotiable depending on experience).