- Are you an Engineer looking for more experience in food manufacturing?
- Is your background in food, drinks or pharmaceutical?
- Are you available for a 6 month contract?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit an Engineer to join their food manufacturing business based in Oxfordshire for a 6 month contract.
Key responsibilities for the role of Engineer:
- Undertake maintenance and repairs to the factory as well the office and site.
- Complete daily records for work carried out.
- Follow and complete the planned schedule whilst following company Health & Safety.
The successful candidate for the role of Engineer:
- A good understanding of electrical engineering as well as mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience of working in food manufacturing, if not, chemical or pharmaceutical.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
Salary: £38,000 pro-rated
Job Reference: JR11232