- Are you an Engineer looking for more experience in food manufacturing?
- Is your background in food, drinks or pharmaceutical?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit an Engineer to join their food manufacturing business based in Oxfordshire. This will be a rotating shift pattern but days only, working Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities for the role of Engineer:
- Undertake maintenance and repairs to the factory as well the office and site.
- Complete daily records for work carried out.
- Follow and complete the planned schedule whilst following company Health & Safety.
The successful candidate for the role of Engineer:
- A good understanding of electrical engineering as well as mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience of working in food manufacturing, if not, chemical or pharmaceutical.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
Job Reference: JR11232