Do you have experience working as an Electronic Design Engineer? We are working with a fantastic company based in Salisbury who are looking for a new Electronic Design Engineer.
There are great staff perks and it is a fantastic working environment with an innovative team.
The role involves circuit design, testing, PCB design and simulation with primary responsibility for analogue/digital technology.
- Analogue and digital circuit design.
- Simulation and analysis of circuits.
- Schematic entry into the CAD system.
- PCB Design
- PCB and Circuit testing on bench (lab work)
- Liaising with PCB manufacturers
- Sourcing standard samples and liaising with companies for custom samples
- Other product testing e.g. safety, listening etc.
- Experience in an Electronic Design Engineer position or similar.
- Understanding of computer networks and fault finding.
- Lab work skills for measuring, fault finding, testing …etc.
- Some workshop skills – drilling, milling.
- Knowledge of Mentor graphics ECAD preferable.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.