Due to growth, our client is now seeking an experienced Electrical Site Supervisor
Reporting to the Operations Director, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate expertise in providing technical support on a range of installation projects for one of our key customers within the manufacturing industry.
The suitable candidate must have experience in working in industrial or factory environments due to the nature of the installations carried out. Managers who have primarily worked on building sites for housing or commercial premises will not be suitable for this role.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Leading teams of electricians, managing several medium sized projects.
- Ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times
- Organising materials and sub contractors.
- Tool box talks
- Creating risk assessments
- Attend site meetings
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues clients, customers and work as part of a team.
- Allocate the workload accordingly, meeting customer deadlines and maintaining standards and quality of workmanship at all times.
The successful candidate will need electrical engineering trade qualifications with supervision experience and an understanding and knowledge of different electrical disciplines.
A passion and commitment to the role and the work the Group undertakes is vital, with loyalty and integrity essential characteristics.
This is a permanent position with long term advancement prospects.
Hours at Monday to Friday 40 hours per week. (Overtime on weekends and evenings would be required on occasions).
Company vehicle provided for business use.
Clean driving licence required.
To apply for the position of Electrical Site Supervisor please see below