We will consider a contractor for this role now with the opportunity to work remotely with some meetings in the office...does any one have any .Net Developer with Sitcore contractors?
This is a great opportunity for a experienced .Net Developer with Sitecore CMS development skills to join an established development team based near Bangor, North Wales.
As part of your role as .Net Developer you will be an integral part of the team working on enhancing existing products and helping develop new software solutions, you will be actively contributing to the development, test & supportof Sitecore Content Management System (CMS). This is a varied role that will gain exposure to development for databases, web sites, desktop applications and smart phone apps.
The main duties and responsibilities as the .Net Developer
- Writing of quality code and solutions
- Working closely with Stakeholders, and guiding users through content management, overcoming common issues and establishing best practice
- Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of new software solutions
- Detect and predict code defects by peer reviewing code
- Assist in the estimation of tasks
- Development of improvements to existing solutions
- Development of new software
The successful .Net Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Knowledge and ability to write code using C# .NET, Sitecore and SQL
- At least 2 years working in a commercial environment
- Experience with mobile apps
- Strong Communication skills
If you have experience in the above, and are looking for a new opportunity to join a fantastic team at an exciting time for their business then click apply or contact Kate Humphreys at S2 recruitment who recruit temporary and permanent IT, Technical and Management staff for businesses across North Wales.