|Job Title:||Director of Home Care|
|Location:||Dorset and Somerset|
|Salary:||62000 - 66000|
|Contact Name:||Marion Flett|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01730 601133|
|Member Contact||Marion Flett|
|Contact Phone Number||07584 652908|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Post: Director of Home Care
Responsible to: Chief Executive & Deputy Chief Executive/Finance Director
Accountable for: Home Care Managers, Home Managers in respect of personal care service delivered in close care schemes
- To promote the highest standards of care and service in the Home Care division and close care personal care services;
- To overseeing the management, financial, contractual and regulatory compliance of the service;
- To ensure the service runs efficiently and within budget;
- To grow and expand the geographical reach of the Home Care Division, in a controlled and profitable manner;
- To ensure that at all times the company is compliant with its duties under CQC, and Health & Safety legislation;
- At all times to promote the good reputation of the company
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management & Leadership
- To line manage the Home Care Managers.
- To monitor the recruitment process to ensure only appropriate staff are recruited to the service.
- To ensure that all quality and compliance action plans are completed within the given timescales.
- To ensure that all home care policies, handbooks, client and staff contracts are reviewed and updated when required.
- To monitor complaints, ensuring responses are adequate and where complaints are justified to ensure lessons are learned so failings are not repeated.
- Financial & Business Development
- To lead with the establishment of the annual Home Care Budget.
- To create and regularly update, forecasts against the annual budget.
- To monitor performance monthly, reviewing variable costs to ensure that the service is running as efficiently as possible.
- To review Home Care monthly payroll submissions for accuracy.
- To investigate or create new Home Care business opportunities for consideration by the Chief Executive and Finance Director.
- To be the CQC Nominated Individual for Personal Care.
- To ensure CQC regulations are not only met but exceeded.
- To ensure the Company Health & Safety policies are followed.
- To monitor GDPR compliance and report any breaches to the Company Secretary.
- To monitor and advise on all regulatory notifications to ensure correct procedures are followed and that all notifications take place within the prescribed timescales.
- To negotiate contracts with local authority, CCG and NHS stakeholders (in consultation with the Chief Executive and Finance Director).
- To ensure contract compliance.
- To attend contract meetings and home care provider forums as required.
- To take the lead with Home Care software and telephony systems with the support of the head office ICT team.
- To undertake any other comparable duties as directed by the Chief Executive.