|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Automation|
|Salary:||24000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Leslie Uzor|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||020 7731 8144|
|Member Contact||Leslie Uzor|
|Contact Phone Number||07925 175 435|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Client is happy to relocate the right candidate from anywhere within the UK.
This role is responsible for developing and executing multichannel marketing automation campaigns aligned with the business strategy.
Key focus on demand generation, identify and create high-impact and targeted campaigns to achieve revenue and business objectives, as well as drive traffic to the website, increase awareness and generate leads for the sales funnel.
- Run and optimise automated, digital, inbound and outbound marketing campaigns based on various criteria to drive client engagement
- Work with marketing and key stakeholders including sales to develop and deliver a cohesive plan that facilitates growth
- Analyse and report the effectiveness of campaign activities
- Support global and regional teams with the management of digital advertising strategies
- Management of marketing automation databases in line with the company data protection policy
- Prior experience in B2B campaigns, lead-generation, analytics, KPI reporting and strategy-planning.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Pardot experience preferred but not required, Marketo, HubSpot etc)
- Demonstratable experience of building engagement plans, including the construction of Emails and landing pages
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of digital advertising platforms such as AdWords, Adroll, LinkedIn, ABM platforms etc.
- Experience of project management, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills