DESIGN ENGINEER / DESIGN APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
Degree Qualified Mechanical Engineer required for Design Applications Engineering with the Aerospace industry/
Excellent career opportunity for a mechanical design engineer looking to develop their engineering career with a global manufacturing business working specifically within the aerospace industry.
- Nottingham location (Relocation considered)
Working in the role of Design Application Engineer you will participate in, and completes, technical projects in response to customers' needs for solutions to the engineering manufacturing businesses’ specifically in the aerospace industry.
The role provides technical assistance in responding to customer inquiries, R & D project needs, and material recommendation requests coupled with taking responsibility for the approval of design drawings as completed by other team members.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified essential, ideally Mechanical Engineering (or related subjects).
- Working knowledge of design engineering, experience of designing either seals, hydraulics or pneumatics is an ideal background
- Analytical and logical approach.
- Excellent interactive skills required to understand and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Our client offer excellent opportunities for Mechanical Design Engineers to work on some of the most innovative engineering solutions within the aerospace and oilfield industries. Their career development programs are supported internally and externally offering both the opportunity to progress your career through career development (UK and globally) plus supporting further studies.