Are you a Demolition Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Industrial Demolition Sector? Have you got a Gold CSCS card? Would you be willing to work on projects Nationwide?
Our client are a Derbyshire based Demolition firm who work on major Demolition projects Nationwide. Currently, they are looking to add a number of Demolition Supervisors to their team to work on jobs throughout the country.
You will be tasked with supervising the execution of a major demolition projects. Works such as, Temporary Works, RC Works and Drainage, remediation, demolition, structures, beams, piles.
Duties include but are not limited to;
• Ordering and receiving of plant and materials to site.
• Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations.
• To deliver project within budget and to agreed timescales.
• Management of site including the supervision and motivation of site operatives.
• Carry out site inductions to new starters including toolbox talks and to ensure the continual training of staff.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
• A minimum of 5 years of working in a supervisory role on Industrial Demolition Projects
• Gold CSCS ticket
• Asbestos Awareness
• 3 day First Aid Course
In return, you will be offered a salary between £40-55,000 plus uplifts for weekend and overtime as well as a company vehicle, fuel card and generous pension and annual leave allowances.
To be considered for this role, please call Andrew Halliday on 01543 629090 or email your details to andrew.halliday@recruitment .co.uk