A Database Administrator is required to join an established and leading Employment Law firm. you will need at least 2-3 years experience in SQL, MYSQL, SSRS and Database design and development.
Our clients have been in operation since the 90's and offer a comprehensive range of business compliance services. They have a team of experts that support thousands of businesses all over the UK and Ireland in Employment Law, Health & Safety, Payroll, DBS (CRB) Checks, Accredited Training, Absence Management and Intelligent Software Solutions.
YOUR ROLE WOULD INCLUDE
In this role, you need a high level of expertise as a DBA as your responsibilities would include design, implementation of backups, performance tuning, management and provisioning of databases.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Database Administration (DBA)
- Perform Development DBA activity, performance tuning and SQL server management
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Capacity Planning
- Extensive Knowledge of business intelligence and expert in SQL writing and SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 - 2016
- Database design and development
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3+ years related experience
up to £30,000 plus Benefits