Data Science Manager
Strategy and management of new services and function within the business.
The Data Science manager will drive data science projects through a customer centric business approach.
- Develop and implement the company’s data science strategy and function, working alongside senior stakeholders.
- Utilise Data Science methodologies to propose solutions to translate these into the design and implementation of projects.
- Carry out explorative data science projects.
- Collect, import and clean data from a range of sources and formats
- Manage the integration of the solutions into a product development cycle.
- Working with senior internal data team to create reports and presentations for the business and stakeholders.
- Take ownership to select the most effective tools to work with such as R, Python or MATLAB for instance. Also, stay up to data with the latest data science trends.
- Several years commercial experience in a Data Science related role
- Experience of building or being a part of a new Data Science team is desirable
- Experience with tools such as R, Python, MATLAB, SQL
- Experience with Machine Learning & Statistical Analysis.