Job Title: Customer Relations Advisor
Location: Coleshill, B46
Hours: 9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday
Due to promotion and increased workload, we are currently recruiting a Customer Relations Advisor to work as part of a large friendly team within a well-established business in Coleshill.
You will be required to facilitate claims progressing to successful litigation through customer contact, support and progress updates.
- To provide an administrative and customer service support to customers post settlement process
- Assist in file progression prior to litigation
- Call clients to explain process and to gain consent
- Call solicitors to advise on progress of claims
- Take incoming calls from clients and deal with queries
- Ensure all contact is documented
- Update client records
- Associated administration duties
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in a customer service or administration based role is preferred
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competent in MS Office
The successful candidate will ideally be experienced in a similar administration or customer service based role and will have excellent attention to detail. In return for your hard work, you will earn a starting salary of £18,200 and excellent benefits.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV or call 0121 296 5766.