Our Client is one of the fastest growing Accountancy Firms in the world with over 18,000 employees, operating across 79 Countries.
We are delighted to be working in partnership with them to secure the services of a Corporate Tax Compliance Manager to provide compliance services to a portfolio of clients that range from OMB clients to large international groups efficiently and within budget.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with the client and the audit and accounting teams to organise year end site visits, reporting deadlines and being efficient in the provision of information
- Reviewing tax computations prepared by junior members of the team
- Reviewing current and deferred tax calculations (including listed companies, under IFRS, and under FRS102) using Alphatax and producing accounts disclosures including consolidated tax note
- Reviewing other Compliance work including CT61s and applications for Certificates of Residence
- Ensuring WIP analysis and billing are kept up to date
- Ensuring client queries are responded to efficiently
- Liaising with HMRC regarding various issues relating to corporate tax compliance
- Managing the Corporate Tax Compliance Team
To be considered you must:
- Be ACA and/or CTA qualified
- Have extensive experience of corporate tax compliance services
- Be able to demonstrate broad and strong technical tax knowledge and experience
- Have strong management and leadership skills
- Be able to build good working relationships - both internally and externally
- Possess broad experience of managing the financials on clients, and adjusting the approach to compliance work depending on the budget
- Have previous line management experience
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the top global accountancy practices in a division that is expecting to double in size by 2020.