Experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary in Erdington
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary? Are you the type of person who is motivated by working in a busy, process driven role? Do you thrive from being highly organised and meeting deadlines?
If so, our client based in Erdington, Birmingham could be your perfect employer!
A conveyancing firm are currently seeking a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their office in the Erdington.
You will receive a salary of up to £20,000 per year depending upon experience.
Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays.
Your working hours in Erdington will be 35 hours per week, 9:15am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday.
The main duties of the Conveyancing Legal Secretary will include:
* Supporting two Fee Earners with a busy work load
* Setting up client files and chasing client documentation
* Drafting contracts and quotations
* Producing high volumes of legal correspondence
* Organising client files through to completion
* Updating and monitoring the case management system
* Audio typing reports and correspondence via dictation when required
* Liaising with clients both face to face and over the telephone, providing excellent levels of customer service
* Regular contact with estate agents and solicitors
* Supporting other team members with workloads
* Answering incoming telephone calls, as well as responding to emails and postal communications
* General administration duties including filing and faxing
The ideal Conveyancing Legal Secretary will have:
* Previous conveyancing experience
* Excellent typing and audio typing skills
* IT literate with an excellent attention to detail
* Organised and process driven
For more information, contact Vicki Hunt on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org