|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||40000 - 65000|
|Contact Name:||Fran Watts – White Collar Consultant|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01543 629090|
|Member Contact||Fran Watts – White Collar Consultant|
|Contact Phone Number||01543 629090|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our client is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager on a full time, permanent basis to work out of their Camberley office. The successful Contracts Manager will have a wealth of experience within the Piling indutry and hold a strong underdstanding of geotechnical processes.
Please see below a detailed job specification.
To operationally delivery numerous contracts to programme and budget through effective management and servicing associated clients. Focus upon maintaining safety, net margins and a high level of client satisfaction.To be part of the Business Unit management team working to achieve the budget and safety targets.
• To direct all projects and contracts with a hands-on approach to the day-to-day activities of the Business Unit. To ensure contracts are performing in terms of safety, quality, production and margin.
• To develop and implement plans for contracts ensuring that all goals are either achieved or bettered with an emphasis upon service delivery; and to effectively manage all activities with regard to operations, construction, staff, quality, health and safety and business planning.
• To act as a focal point for the client; steering and guiding frameworks and contracts forward, ensuring full client liaison and development coupled with moving the business ahead by increasing service levels and client focus.
• Working with estimators advising on feasibility of CFA, LDA & DWall works and production outputs.
• Working with the commercial team to ensure effective cash flow management. Also producing accurate progress / project reports on time.
• Hold regular review meetings with the staff in developing a proactive focus upon quality, overheads, man power, programming, organisation and delivery aspects.
• To further develop the supply chain and sub-contractor partnering process where necessary to improve upon existing terms if possible.
• To ensure a high level of teamwork and cohesion between all levels of staff and develop the team of engineers and foreman.
• To chair and direct regular meetings with staff to discuss progress as well as providing the Business Unit Manager with reports and to liaise with other Senior Managers within the Group with regard to operating policy and opportunities for work.
• Report back to Business Unit Manager on ongoing issues keeping them informed of any potential problems that could affect the business.
Knowledge and Experience required
• To have experience of a variety of projects including multi discipline piling techniques and a good understanding of geotechnical processes and contract management.
• Must possess an excellent understanding of the project / delivery contracting process as well as the ability to manage and develop the businesses both technically and commercially.
• Good levels of experience at both pre and post contract stage.
• Ability to join an existing and established business and lead the operational aspects in a positive manner with enthusiasm and drive.
• A motivator and manager of others who is able to evaluate problems or issues and offer solutions.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to relate to people at all levels in an organisation and to establish and maintain respect both professionally and personally.
• A strong and supportive character able to guide, evolve and steer the business forward.
• Should be robust and resilient, possessing drive, determination and natural enthusiasm as well as being a team player.
• Must have excellent time management skills, being able to effectively prioritise and delegate against deadlines.
• Open to new ideas, not set in their ways, able to think laterally.
• Forceful and persuasive but able to listen and communicate effectively.
Physical Working Environment
The contracts are generally in the South of England and Wales but mostly in the London Area. Work load split between sites and Camberley Office.
For further information on this role then please get in contact with Fran Watts @ Bespoke Civil Solutions Limited 01543 629 090 / email@example.com