Contract Coordinator £25,000 + Car - Near Romsey
As Contracts Coordinator you will hold a valid qualification in Civil Engineering, Engineering or Petro- Chemical and have some experience within one of these industries.
You will have a positive attitude and be looking to progress your career within an established and growing SME.
The role of Contract Coordinator will require you to see the contract through from the offset to completion and will entail making sharp decisions and managing teams on site. You will therefore be fully conversant in Health and Safety, be able to conduct site surveys and have the ability to set daily targets to teams, to ensure the contract is completed on time.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be fully conversant with site practices and procedures used in Construction or Engineering
- Have an up to date knowledge and experience of Health and Safety legislation
- Possess strong leadership qualities coupled with the ability to delegate with a "can do" attitude
- Have logical and robust decision making ability
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Hold a full clean driving licence
This is a super opportunity to develop within an established and growing SME near Romsey.