Our client who is based just off the M65 in the Pendle area is currently recruiting for an experienced Company Management Accountant / Finance Controller.
This is a Permanent position for the correct candidate who has a working background within the Manufacturing Industry. They are a market leader in their field, producing high end bespoke products, a dynamic forward thinking company and seek a like-minded candidate for this role who is looking to progress with them to higher levels.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts (Cash book, Journal, Balancing Nominal Accounts)
- Finalise Statutory Accounts - Year End
- Control cash, Allocating Cash to Sundry
- Ensure Purchase Ledger is paid timely. Creditors are properly managed - e.g. necessary credit checks etc.
- Company insurance’s & obligations - including vehicles (liabilities in place & displayed)
- Stocks identified in detail - being reduced & increased in line with tight controls
- VAT, Wages, PAYE, National Insurance, Staff Loans, Corporation Tax - All to be kept in good office & to meet strict/tight deadlines to avoid fines.
- Company Pensions, Manage Clock Cards - Reports/Record late and absences & Manage holiday forms
- Continue involvement in HR
- Company vehicles management
- Invoice Financing - Monthly/Weekly Schedules (Includes Metro Bank when necessary)
- Manage Quarterly Audit
- Bank Reconciliations
- Securing Funding/Government Grants
- General investigation on expenditure within the business
The salary is in the region of £35k plus profit share - but this negotiable for the correct candidate.
The working hours are 8.30am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am until 4pm Friday.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and to be part of this team- able to think out of the "normal box of accountancy" I would like to hear from you.