|Job Title:||Commercial Sales Executive|
|Salary:||40000 - 43000|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Quinn|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0845 600 3664|
|Member Contact||Tracy Jones|
|Contact Phone Number||01283 744297|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
An opportunity exists to join a well-established organisation who is a leading Disability Specialist. We are looking for a proven commercially driven business developer, who can build on the extensive relationships with UK Employers that we have existing relationships with, as well as establish and grow relationships with new UK Employers. In this role we identify business needs through a consultative approach and then sell across a framework of existing products, training and apprenticeships programmes as well as other related services.
A competitive salary and benefits package are offered, including car allowance, pension, life assurance, healthcare and lifestyle benefits.
The role will be home based, requiring the ability to travel independently throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with new employer prospects to understand their challenges and requirements; undertaking full organisation needs analysis and developing mutually beneficial solutions for immediate and future projects.
• Work and convert generated business leads intro commercials sales and long-term opportunities.
• Creation of high quality bids and proposals including introducing advisory, training and support services to the account portfolio
• Developing a network of contacts and departments within prospect accounts and relevant industry bodies
• Clear ownership of the end to end sales cycle from prospecting to close
• Capture all activity using CRM system
A demonstrable track record in consultative selling with senior level stakeholders and an achievement of high value B2B sales activity is required. Also with the discipline to drive a sales pipeline, maintaining timely conversions and a balanced portfolio across the sales cycle. A sound working knowledge of how diversity and equality impacts within the workplace particularly around disability, and the ability to promote the benefits of an inclusive workforce are highly advantageous.