Permanent opportunity, 28 - 30k pa, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking on-site and a 2pm finish on Fridays!
A traditional engineering company based in the heart of Andover, is currently recruiting for an experienced Machine Operator/Setter within their fabrication and machine shop, with experience in Manual Milling/turning and Lathes as well as CNC Machines. The business is a traditional machine and fabrication workshop, working with high profile clients within the local area.
As a Machine Operator/Setter your role will be:
• Taking a drawing through to creation using Manual Milling/Lathe and CNC Machines
• Setting up machines as required to meet production deadlines and quality requirements
• Operating both Manual & CNC Machines
To succeed as the Machine Operator/Setter you will need:
• Previous experience as a machine setter/operator
• To be confident in manually programming machines
• Able to operate both manual & CNC Machines
• Experience with manual milling and lathes
What benefits do you get as a Machine Operator/Setter?
• 28 - 30k pa (depending on experience)
• Working hours Monday to Thursday: 7am to 6pm and Friday: 6am to 2pm
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Free parking on site