- Can you demonstrate exceptional client management skills?
- Are you passionate about communication?
- Can you manage projects or events, on time and within budget?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting an Account Manager to join their business based in Surrey.
Key responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Proactive project management.
- Resource coordination to manage events that the business runs, anything from printing handouts, expenses, artwork.
- Supporting project delivery across the business, working as part of a team to deliver world class training to clients.
- Track project costs to ensure budgets are met.
So what background do you need to for the role of Account Manager?
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced agency environment (PR, Events, Communication, Social Media, Advertising) managing a number of projects to tight deadlines as well as within budget.
- As a result, you must be able to react quickly and calmly.
- If you have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry that would be a huge advantage but not essential.
- Previous budget management experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Have the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, as well as a great sense of humour.
- If you speak French, German, Italian and or Spanish in addition to English, this is a huge advantage but not essential.
- Full driving licence is essential and ideally your own transport.
This role is all about finding the right person for this amazing business, so level of experience really does depend on you. If you are highly experienced in this field, then we’d love to hear you. But also, if you’ve got a couple of years’ experience and are wanting to progress, have that drive, ambition & determination, please get in touch.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on your experience.
Job Reference: 11438