My client based in London is looking for a Client Relationship Director / Account Director for their office in Philadelphia, USA. They want me to partner up with a Recruiter who is based in or around Philadelphia who can do the sourcing of the candidates, initially screening and then I will arrange a call with them and ensure the recruitment process falls in line with the process being used for the role we are working on in their London office.
My client is recruiting a Client Relationship Director to join their business in Philadelphia, USA. With offices based here and in London, this is a business that specialises in the development of capabilities in the pharmaceutical industry. My client continues to grow organically year on year and in 2020 they went through an acquisition to join a large portfolio of communication companies which is leading to even further opportunities and growth. Working within one of the highest profile industries at the moment, Pharmaceuticals, my client brings stability and growth for your career. With a global client portfolio, the role of Client Relationship Director is all about growing accounts as well as managing them day to day, leading projects and managing a team.
Key responsibilities for the Client Relationship Director:
- Provide world class, solutions orientated account leadership for exceptional client engagement, strategically, as well as day to day.
- Interrogate, interpret, write and challenge client briefs whilst guiding the client through the process.
- Act as Key liaison for the client, working across a number of team providing guidance whilst creating value and excellent results.
- In addition to managing existing client portfolio, actively develop and acquire new business.
- Acquire a build a thorough understanding of client objectives and work across the business to deliver these.
- Work cross functionally to promote the full range what the Agency can deliver to the client.
- Develop a strategic understanding of client needs and ensure agency response delivers to these.
- Drive the successful delivery of projects to clients.
- Full budget responsibility for clients and projects.
So, what background do you need to for the role of Client Relationship Director?
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced environment managing a number of projects and clients, to tight deadlines, in a calm & efficient manner. Ideally this is will be in a Capability, L&D, PR / Marketing / Communications Agency.
- A great people manager, leading, inspiring and motivating the team around you.
- If you have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry or within training & capability that would be a huge advantage.
- Previous budget management experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional attention to detail.
- With a global client portfolio, flexibility around your working style is key.
So if you are based in the USA and would like to have a chat, please get in touch as it would be great to connect.