JOB TITLE: Civil/Structural Engineer
JOB SUMMARY: To provide engineering, design and consultancy advice and services on a wide range of construction projects with the focus on structures.
SALARY: Circa £30,000 dependant on experience
MUST HAVES: Degree in relevant discipline (Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering), strong knowledge of structural engineering, current building standards and codes of practice.
My client is a multi-disciplined practice, employing Chartered Civil & Structural Engineers and Chartered Building & Quantity Surveyors. Operating across the UK, they offer a wide range of services to public and private sector clients.
The successful Structural Engineer will be required to:
- Provide engineering design and consultancy services to a wide range of projects, mainly residential and commercial builds
- Ensure that sufficient and full information is available on all projects
- Carry out site visits
- Provide advice and guidance on builds and projects
- Conduct client visits as and when required
- Report writing
Our client is looking for strong Civil/Structural Engineer with the following experience:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Three – five years’ post-graduate experience
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status
- Good knowledge of current building standards, analysis and codes of practice
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Professional telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills.