Happy to take a call to discuss in more detail but the person should ideally be living in Guernsey or happy to relocate.
This is a fantastic position for a Chief Legal and Regulatory Compliance Officer to work at board level, responsible for the companies and group of companies compliance. You will be working with a strong team who are already in place, which you will manage, mentor and develop further.
As the Chief Legal and Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will ensure the entire groups operations, board of directors, management and employees are in full compliance with national and international laws relating to its business, as well as all regulatory compliance requirements of regulatory and licensing bodies.
This company is driving its business to greater heights and with its expansion and development of industry sector, comes greater responsibility in an ever-changing landscape. The Officer will receive many benefits such as a relocation package, bonus, share options and much more.
Skills and Attributes:
To be the successful Chief Legal and Regulatory Compliance Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Preferably a Guernsey resident, or available to relocate.
- Legal qualification or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a legal and compliance related role
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work with and lead teams in a multi-geographical environment.
- Strong organizational skills to operate effectively in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and form good working relationships at all levels.