My client is changing the culture of transport.
We are leading energy innovation to deliver cost effective electrification and decarbonisation of our world by developing ground breaking patented superconductor and permanent magnet propulsion systems underpinned by our firms technology.
We are seeking a driven, highly motivated and experienced Chief Executive Officer to accelerate the introduction of the firms propulsion products to market. This appointment will lead a multidisciplinary team delivering propulsion solution for aircraft applications. The successful candidate will lead all aspects of solution delivery including specification, sale and presentations. This leader will leverage a well-funded design team and demonstrate the world-leading product to become a primary catalyst for aircraft conversion from conventional combustion motors to next-generation electric propulsion and generation.
This exceptional role requires you to be an empowering leader who can enable change, ideally with a demonstrated track record developing and implementing important strategic outcomes.
As a highly credible leader, you'll demonstrate strategic and operational excellence, a consultative but decisive management style and have strong values. You'll have strong commercial awareness, be an outstanding business manager, strategic thinker and have exceptional execution skills to deliver results. The focus of this job is to build the company infrastructure and strategic partner ecosystem needed for rapid commercial acceptance and broad commercialization.
The role requires experience and expertise in the following areas: aggressively growing annual sales, acquire and develop new accounts, maintain CRM database, strong leadership and development skills. Familiarity with aircraft certification requirements, guidelines and testing is not essential.
· 8 years B2B / B2C sales experience
· MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
· Strong leadership skills
· In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
· Relationship building capabilities to open doors, develop opportunities and close deals
· Must have excellent communication and negotiating skills
· Results oriented, self-starter and highly motivated
· Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
· Strong analytical skills and sound decision-making ability
· Strong ability to multitask and effectively handle several projects and priorities
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Perform all other duties as assigned
·This role will be based in Seattle close to all partners and potential partners.There will be travel involved and the firm is ready to kick on to the next stage of going to market.
If you can help please give me a call on +447483826946