Are you a Business Intelligence Officer looking to work for an innovative and forward-thinking company? You would be responsible for the development of business intelligence solutions and assisting with the administration of the businesses SQL Databases.
Our client has great staff perks and a friendly working environment.
- Acting as subject matter expert for all BI and Visualisation requirements
- Further developing the Business Intelligence roadmap
- Create / maintain datasets for use with BI Solutions
- Development and Maintenance of Data Warehouse
- Lead stakeholder workshops
- Support key stakeholders needs
- Development and Identification of custom reports / solutions where necessary
- Maintain Master Data validation
- Ensuring data security across database, Data Warehouse and reporting solutions
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Create or review technical design documentation ensuring the accurate development of reporting solutions
- Accountable for delivering the BI Strategy
- Provision of high quality BI support
Experience and skills:
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing Solutions, Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL), Data Modelling, Data Security and Compliance\Governance
- Demonstrable expertise in SQL and IIS administration
- Requires experience with an ERP system database
- Generating new ideas and driving their implementation
- Clear understanding of, and, preferably, experience of working in, virtual environments.
- ITIL qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a BI role
- Accountable for deadlines and the ability to manage projects.