We are looking for an experienced Business Developer / commercial manager to work for a Redditch based company to help with our planned growth within the business.
As a company, we manufacture timber and metalwork and specialise within the shop fit-out and retail industry
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Generating own inquiries and following up leads
· Presenting concepts and quotes to clients
· Meeting new / existing customers to take briefs
· Identifying and bringing in new business managing contracts between £300 and £500k.
· Working to increase current client potential spend
· Growing the business and current and new clients
· To effectively cost manufactured items
What you will need:
· You will need to understand the way shops work in terms of customer flow, how products are merchandised and lighting is used effectively.
· Knowledge of current DDA regulations is a must.
· Need to understand the manufacturing process.
· Need to understand the fitting process
· Knowledge of how joinery units and metal units are assembled and the limitations of the finishes.
· Knowledge of CAD systems (AutoCAD or similar) desired but not essential
· Essential experience with both timber and metalwork.
· UK clean driving license as travel is required.
We are offering:
· Salary £25,000 – £35,000 Per annum
· Full time
· Company Car
· Bonus approx. 7K Per annum