‘If you are tired of low recognition and little support from a large company, then this could be the opportunity for you!’
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and well-organized individual to join a forward thinking and fast growing supplier to the cleaning industry. The role will be to develop new and maintain existing business within a selected geographical area and to grow these accounts to maximise profit.
Based in London and surrounding areas, mainly within M25.
- Attractive Salary, Basic + uncapped commission. Up to £35k basic (OTE £50k)
- Phone, Laptop, Generous Travel Allowance, 28 days holiday per year.
- Field based role with a London office
- Attending Pre-Booked appointments
- Booking and attending own appointments
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of prospects
- Close business whilst maximising profits
- Achieve and deliver on set financial targets and KPI's
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have a passion to Win, be self motivated, enthusiastic and personable.
They must be well presented, able to listen, solve problems, and articulate clearly.
They will love meeting new people, not be put off by a No, but turn objections into opportunities.
- Minimum 3-years field sales experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of the commercial cleaning market in a sales capacity
- Demonstrable track record or hitting KPI's / targets
- Demonstrate ability to work with little direct supervision
Car: Because in London, thinking we would pay travel allowance, as the train is used more than a car, but open to negotiation and if a company car is require then that is possible. We would provide a daily allowance for food/lunch.