Permanent position - Ref: 1189/6
Business Development Manager
Up to £28k, OTE £30k
Due to expansion, our Christchurch based client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their busy sales team, specifically within Promotional Staff and Mystery Shopping.
The successful person will be responsible for driving new profitable sales and customer development in order to further develop and maintain long term client relationships.
Key aspects of the role are:
* Develop an effective sales plan;
* Identify new prospects for Promotional Staffing and Mystery Shopping Campaigns;
* Initiate contact with new prospective clients, developing effective long term relationships;
* Visit clients to build relationships;
* Secure business from new and existing clients;
* Follow up on quotations not taken up and deal with incoming bookings from new and existing clients;
* Respond to website enquiries;
* Liaise with all relevant departments such as the Marketing and Operation Teams to ensure the delivery of the product is to the customers requirement;
* Accurately record all sales activity through CRM;
* Maintain the Mystery Shopping reporting portal;
* Prepare quarterly forecasts.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in B2B field sales, within the advertising sector would be advantageous;
* Previous experience of working within Mystery Shopping and Promotional Staffing is desirable;
* Have strong sales and negotiation skills, with the ability to build long and trusting client relationships;
* Have a proven track record of achieving sales targets;
* Have strong IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Powerpoint are essential;
* Be educated to a minimum standard of Grade C in GCSE English and Math.
Company benefits are:
* Competitive salary of between £24k and £28k, depending on experience;
* A realistic on target earnings of £30k;
* Excellent progression opportunities as the business continues to grow;
* Standard working hours of Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Fridays;
* Free on-site parking;
* Regular social events;
* 28 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays.
Interviews are now taking place, to be considered apply now.