17-18,500K Business Development Executive – Wakefield
Salary - Competitive, bonus, healthcare and pension
We are currently looking to recruit a motivated business development executive, who can make a contribution to our clients ongoing success. The position is based in Wakefield working in a small and friendly business to business team.The role in brief:
- Using our database of existing customers, you will be making calls to introduce new products/discuss details of existing products that the customer may be interested in.
- Upselling and cross-selling.
- Using extensive product knowledge to keep customers informed of our products / services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues.
- Working hours 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- You will have enjoyed success in a previous outbound B2B telesales role.
- You will be motivated by selling and enjoy picking up the phone.
- No experience of the plant hire industry is required as full training is given.
- You must be outgoing and enthusiastic.
- As this is a customer focused role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
- Time keeping and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skill
Our client is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines.
Excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
- Free onsite parking
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
In addition there is an excellent induction programme, and staff training (our client holds a Gold Investors in People award).