My client provides the most up-to-date and detailed construction contract sales leads and market analysis. They report on every planned and current UK construction project, the companies and decision-makers involved. They also provide exclusive contract leads which are outside the planning system.
Due to high demand they now have the requirement for a Business Development Consultant to join their team in Bournemouth on a permanent basis.They are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Business Development Consultants are responsible for demonstrating the value and outcomes of their products and services in response to self-sourced pursuit accounts.
- This is achieved by speaking to relevant decision makers, questioning to determine their needs, then making a decision on who should be the right person to get the most value from this prospect.
- The options will be to close over the phone or make an appointment for a field representative.
- Combining excellent industry and product knowledge, with drive and a flair for strong relationship building on the telephone at all levels, your role will require an ability to work in an organised way with a high degree of independence, to consistently achieving and exceeding challenging sales targets.
- You will present their portfolio of information, Industry Insight and related supporting services, using your persuasive but consultative, needs analysis, partnership style, to identify opportunities where we can deliver value to their organisation
Person / Experience Required
- The successful applicant will maintain an understanding of construction company tactical marketing and typical strategic development activity, to enable meaningful high level sales conversations.
- A commitment to taking a positive, pro-active role in the company’s continuous improvement drive is expected.
- Self Motivated
- Strong Negotiator
- Consistent Performer
- Used to exceeding targets
- Team Player
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines