|Job Title:||BMS Estimator|
|Salary:||48000 - 60000|
|Contact Name:||Bradley Hunt|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0845 070 3883|
|Member Contact||Charlotte Flynn|
|Contact Phone Number||07917 806729|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
The BMS department is expanding and we require a new employee to add to our estimating team to help with the growing demand of projects.
- Ability to interpret mechanical specification’s and drawing’s in order to produce:
- Electrical material take off
- Full BMS points schedule
- Selection of a specification compliant BMS system.
- Selection of control devices and sizing control valves.
- Collation of system/component prices.
- Estimate modelling.
- Compiling all data in the form of a take-off for inputting into our estimating system
- Production of the tender submission and inclusion of supporting documentation and method statements (using Microsoft office package)
The key elements that require estimating are indicated below:
- Electrical Systems
- System design, engineering and documentation
- Control panel manufacture
- BMS system
- Field control devices
- Commissioning and handover
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- General Understanding of HVAC Systems,
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical specifications and drawings
- Qualifications in the electrical industry.
- Excellent telephone manor essential.
- High level Maths and English Skill
- High level Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word Skill.
Driving License preferred but not essential.