We are looking for an Online Key Account Manager for a company based just outside of Salisbury. You will be responsible for the execution of the on-line sales plan with selected on-line customers in the European market.
Primary responsibilities also include the continuous implementation of a selective distribution network where customers apply to be an authorised re-seller. Therefore strong judgement and communication skills are essential to be a success in this role.
This is a great position working for company who have a real family feel. Our ideal candidate is a team player, resourceful, able to adapt to changing goals, able to think creatively, all whilst following the company’s overall commercial plans.
Responsibilities included in your role as an Online Key Account Manager:
- Responsible for developing and increasing sales to assigned customers (known as accounts) which are a mixture of on-line customers, supplied direct and in-direct.
- Steward the Brand and Intellectual Property (IP) online by implementing a legally approved Selective Distribution Network.
- Grow on-line presence by increasing distribution and improving display impact online.
- Manage business relationships with assigned on-line customers.
Skills and Experience needed for the Online Key Account Manager:
- Experience of managing on-line retailers and 3rd party marketplace sellers, e.g. Amazon.
- Experience of working with distributive (wholesale) and retail customers.
- Communication skills and flexibility to work within a Global team environment
- Experience within a consumer product goods marketing environment
- Ability to analyse information and formulate recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Account Management Role
- Ideally Bi-Lingual with a fluency in English plus 1 other language