|Job Title:||Azure DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Peterborough (remote working)|
|Salary:||30000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wright|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07944 857199|
|Member Contact||Lisa Wright|
|Contact Phone Number||07944 857199|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
We are looking for a senior level engineer to join the technical team. The successful candidate will have proven experience of automating release processes in a cloud environment using Microsoft Azure DevOps.
As the company's cloud-based product range grows, they need someone who can bring their prior experience to the role and take responsibility for maintaining developer, test and production environments and maintenance releases. They believe in using contemporary tools and technologies to deliver class-leading software. They are a very collaborative team and always learn and work together to improve personally and as a team.
The successful candidate will be a team player who is technically proficient and responsible for high quality work, with good time management, problem-solving skills and used to meeting deadlines.
The role is remote-based, with regular visits to our Head Office, north of Peterborough
Strong Azure DevOps Experience:
• Create Pipelines to build and release code to test and production environments, with suitable approval checks.
• Git Repos
• Running Automated Tests
• Scripting – Powershell/Python/Azure CLI
• Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
• Team player but also able to work alone without supervision
• Ability to maintain a good close relationship not only with immediate colleagues but also QA and Technical Support teams
• Willing to put in extra time and work when required
• Ability to think outside the box when it comes to new features and how they are implemented
Candidates who can demonstrate any of the following skills would be highly considered for the role:
- ARM Templates