Job title-Azure Architect (Infrastructure)
Location-Remote (Person can be based anywhere in Europe except UK)
Nationality-Any EU Nationality
Client-Renowned IT Consulting firm
Contract-3-6 months (Extendable)
Day rate-£250-£300 (Depending on experience and location)
Required Mandatory experience
- 8+ years hands on experience with Azure Services, Windows/ Linux platform.
- In depth knowledge with Azure architectures, operations and implementations.
- In depth knowledge of the Azure computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability including but not limited to:
- Azure Storage, Virtual Network, Compute, Premium Storage, Load Balancing, ARM templates for Azure Orchestration, Network Watcher, Operation analytics, Azure SQL, Traffic Manager, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Active Directory.
- Experience working with Automation tools, Cloud management tools
- Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models
Required industry experience:
- Minimum of 8+ years of professional experience in designing and administering cloud-based services across a large enterprise and diverse environment.
- 5+ years’ experience on Azure Services Architecture and Implementations.