|Job Title:||Audit Senior / Audit Manager|
|Salary:||39000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Rees|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01376 503567|
|Member Contact||Shipping Team|
|Contact Phone Number||01376 503567|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
The Company & Role:
Forward thinking Independent Accountancy Practice with over 50 years in the industry are expanding their teams and are looking for two experienced Audit Seniors/Audit Manager to join their team in Braintree, they also have offices in Maldon and London.
It is important that you come from a Practice background and are fully experienced in Audit at least 50% of your time will be spent on this.
You will be responsible for the accurate preparation of statutory accounts for Audit clients and the completion of audit work unsupervised.
Providing training of junior members of the Audit team and effective support for both Partner and Manager.
· Audit planning, review and undertaking audit work on all aspects of the profit and loss and balance sheet.
· Dealing with complex accounting issues as required.
· Ensuring the audit and accounts file is complete and ready for Preparation of more complex statutory accounts including consolidated group accounts and IFRS accounts.
· Review of assistant team members’ work, identifying training needs,
· To follow Practice procedures including but not exclusive to budgets, accounts preparation processes, workplan and Digita trackers.
· To provide effective support for both Partner and Manager by taking on additional tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Commercially aware in terms of undertaking tasks and preparing accounts and audit in a cost effective manner.
· Training and development of other team members in a supportive manner.
· ACCA/ ACA qualified with at least 5-6 years Practice Experience.
· Working with Audit clients.
· Audit experience to exceed Accountancy experience.
· IT literacy and solid accounting skills
· Experience working client facing
· experience of Accounting disclosures including FRS102 and IFRS
· Good knowledge of Audit regulations for statutory audits.
· Preparation of Group and Consolidated Accounts
· A competitive salary DOE
· Free parking
· Life assurance
· Tax-free Birthday and Christmas gifts
· Annual bonus based on
· On-going courses and training