Our client are one of the country’s leading Civils and Utilities contractors who have recently secured a number of framework contracts on various projects nationwide. In light of this influx of work, they are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work from their office in Hampshire.
Duties will include controlling, offering advice and reporting on all commercial and budgetary aspects of your designated projects and contracts, supporting other members of the commercial division as well as project management and colleagues in the delivery team and ensuring all work allocated to you is produced in a timely manner, to the highest possible standard.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of NEC 3 contracts
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Negotiation skills and ability to apply those skills internally, externally & with our client’s supply chain.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Positive attitude to any issues which may arise and ability to overcome these.
In return you will be offered a salary of £28-32,000 per annum with company car, generous pension and leave allowance and additional benefits.
For more details, please mark your application for the attention of David Stevens or email your CV to david.stevens@bcsrecruitment .co.uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.