Are you looking to a join a company that is committed to developing and investing in your career? Are you tired of commuting?
My client is currently has a requirement for a Assigned Certifier to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience in Engineering Services with a friendly office environment.
- Competitive remuneration package for experienced candidates
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate
- Working at home options
- Opportunities for further education and training
- Clear opportunity to grow within the firm
- Company vehicle available
- Chartered Engineer, Registered Building Surveyor or Registered Architect qualification desirable.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Very solid communication and IT skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Acting as an Assigned Certifier under the Building Control Regulations 2014
- Attending on-site, client and project meetings
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, consultants and clients
- Carrying out site inspections and preparing inspection reports
- Working to achieving Chartered Engineering status.