We have a fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Engineer to be part of a great organisation based in Bangor, Gwynedd. They use the latest Microsoft technologies and offer great training and career development.
Do you have experience and knowledge of supporting and administration of Office 365 and CRM Systems and want to join a company where you are using the latest technologies?
Your duties will include:
- Working within an ITIL framework to provide support of COTS and bespoke applications
- Ensure applications are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates, patches and/or service packs in line with corporate system maintenance policies.
- Provide assistance in the deployment of software changes and releases
- Work with 3rd parties to diagnose any problems or incidents within applications
As the Application Support Engineer you will need the following experience:
- Experience of (CRM) Customer relationship management systems, preferably Dynamics 365
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience in using C# and the .Net framework
- Experience of working in Visual Studio Team Services
- Exposure to working with Microsoft Azure or other cloud architecture.
If you have the experience above and want to join the team of Application Support Engineers at a forward thinking company that offer great development and career progression, where training will be given throughout your career then apply today or contact Kate Humphreys at S2 Recruitment who specialise in IT and Executive Recruitment.