Application Support Analyst
To £40K plus extensive benefits package
Essential experience required:
Our client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join a team focused on supporting a key Financial Services client.
The ideal person for this role will be confident in demonstrating experience of working within an Application Support team with experience of working with Access Control processes and systems.
Ideally you will have a good understanding of how Access Control fits into an ITIL framework. You will have knowledge of current standards and external control objectives to ensure the Global Access Design model is compliant with all regulatory and audit controls and the ability to simplify complex system configuration into a clearly defined access design model
We require you to have excellent communication skills, to be self-driven to innovate and outperform expectations and a desire to excel in your day to day activities and through continuous improvement to processes and the service provided by the team.
It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the Group.
Experience of working in an Agile environment would be desirable, and experience of SQL and PowerShell would be highly desirable.
Job role responsibilities:
As a member of the Global Access Design team, you will be responsible for activities such as:
- User Administration of the Osirium tool which allows users privileged access in the client environment
- Review and remediation of inappropriate access
- Liaison with Insider Security team to ensure all regulatory controls are in place and followed
- Testing and configuration of upgrades to Osirium tool
- Engaging with Business, IT Project Managers, IT Risk, IT Support and 3rd parties on all projects
- Onboarding of all new applications to the access control tool, MyAccess (Sailpoint)
- Role Composition reviews for all Global Technology roles
- Management of remote access licenses and tokens
- Management Information Reporting
- Define and communicate the access design acceptance criteria for new applications
- Completion of Support acceptance process for all access related activities
- Managing Active Directory Structure and understanding security permissioning
- Managing a mailbox, request task and incident queue
- Working with colleagues globally to resolve access issues
- Handling client and user queries
- Management and resolution of audit issues and maintenance of evidence for regulatory audits
About the company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 company involved in many leading mission critical projects. They are highly regarded within the industry and are one of the largest independent technology & business services firms in the world.
They consider employees as highly valued members of the business and offer extensive progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national or global scale.