Business Development Specialist
Circa £45,000 per annum (negotiable dependant upon experience) + extensive benefits
A global player in the world of specialist (engineering) manufacturing seeks to recruit a Business Development Specialist to join their expanding team - we want someone eager to meet potential customers and develop new business, strong in both direct sales and the management of distributors.
Reporting to the Sale Director, the Business Development Specialist will focus on strengthening and growing sales by sourcing new opportunities and developing existing business at the Major UK accounts. This requires providing regular updates on the competitive position on existing accounts and identifying and developing new target customers in UK Aerospace, Defence, Marine and other markets. The Business Development Specialist will be familiar with operating at a management level and representing the company both in the UK and globally.
- Degree qualified or with 5 years of experience in a Sales or Customer facing role
- Proven sales experience within the Engineering/Aerospace sector, within metals, forging or machining processes
- Engineering or business/commercial background - able to produce commercial documents in support of business development and a good understanding of complex supply chains
- Computer literate with SAP knowledge desirable
- Able to travel extensively in UK and internationally
Starting Salary of circa £45,000 per annum (negotiable dependant upon experience) plus competitive benefits package to include; car allowance, bonus scheme, contributory pension plan and Healthcare/Dental plan.